Searching...
Sunday 21 July 2013

How to Add shortcuts in My Computer

Sunday, July 21, 2013

To get access to our system drives we use my computer. In my computer we can easily get access to C drive, D drive, DVD rom etc. In my computer we can also add some shortcut of our personally use programs like Firefox, chrome, any folder, game shortcut etc. 



To Add shortcut in my computer follow the below instructions.

  • Go to Run
  • Type %appdata% ” and press enter.


adding shortcut to my computer
adding shortcut to my computer
  •  Go the this location  Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts
 
adding shortcut to my computer
adding shortcut to my computer

Add any shortcut you want to add in my computer just copy that and paste shortcut in this folder. You can also include any shortcut by dragging that here.

1 comments:

  1. Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it's hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way. See the link below for more info.

    #promises
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you feedback. Need any help or want to give any suggestion
Please Do Comment...

Please do not comment as spam otherwise your comment will not publish after reviewing.

Thanks in anticipation